Attorney Scott J. Tucker of Tucker, Saltzman, Dyer & O’Connell, LLP was among the presenters as MassDLA and MATA presented the 3rd Annual “Both Sides of the Bar” conference on Wednesday, April 29th. The defense and plaintiffs bars each offered speakers who gave their best seven minutes on trial techniques, anecdotes and advocacy tips to learn from. The event was held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Boston, One Avenue De LaFayette in Boston. It was free to both members and non-members.
Featured speakers from the defense bar:
- Patricia E. Ratner, Managing Attorney, Electric Insurance Company
- John G. Bagley, Partner, Morrison Mahoney LLP
- Mary K. Ryan, Partner, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- Scott J. Tucker, Partner, Tucker Saltzman, Dyer & O’Connell LLP
Featured speakers from the plaintiff’s bar:
- Thomas Bond, The Kaplan/Bond Group P.C.
- Michael Harris, Crowe & Mulvey, LLP
- Kimberly Alley, Perkins & Anctil, P.C.